Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kristine's Memorial

Thank you to everyone who attended Kristine's celebration last weekend as well as those who were with us in spirit. The event was a great success and a wonderful opportunity to remember the incredible life that Kristine lived. I received emails from so many of you who expressed your gratitude for the night and how inspired you were by Kristine's life story. If only a few of you walked away from the evening with a new passion for life, then Kristine's legacy will live on in you.


I have included a link to the photos from the evening. I am in the process of uploading Kristine's sisters and my remarks from the evening to the blog as well as the videos. I ran into some technical difficulties because the video files are so large, however, I figured out a way to do it and should have them uploaded by next week. Thanks for your patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment