Tuesday, June 12, 2007

6/12 - Technical Difficulties

I am very sorry that it's been so long since my last post. Kristine and my online bank accounts were compromised by online phishing. Wachovia actually alerted us to the potential problem after spotting a couple of checks, written just a few days prior, that were flagged as fraudulent. Upon further examination of the check images it was clear that I had not written the checks nor ever heard of the individuals to whom the checks had been written.

Anyway, as a result I've had to reformat our computer's hard drive to ensure removal of all spyware traces. And since solutions to technology problems are never simple, I spent a good part of the past week reloading important applications and trying to fix our online connection.

I'm back online and ready to give you all the details of our appointment with the surgeon last Wednesday and the beginning of Kristine's fifth cycle. But not tonight. I'm working on about 8 hours of sleep over the past two long days and need to rest up for another. But I promise that you will have an update by Thursday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan
    Do your best to take care of yourself!

    barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan -
    Never feel like you have to apologize for not posting. The fact that you even update us at all is truly amazing. I hope you and Kristine can get some rest this week. Make sure to take care of yourself as well. That is so important while you are on this ride. Kristine - keep fighting!

    Jen DeVoll

    ReplyDelete