Saturday, July 19, 2008

Party Time...Excellent

WE ARE HAVING A PARTY!!

I am heading to Michigan to spend time with my family. My sister Stephanie has graciously offered up her home for a fun meet and greet/appreciation party for all of you who have supported me for the last year and a half. As much as I would want to make time to see each and every one of you, it is just not possible. We decided a fun family barbecue would be the perfect way to say hello to everyone without going crazy. This is definitely going to be a family party with a focus on the kids so please don't leave them home. I am excited to meet them. We are planning on having a big blow up water slide and a slip and slide. So bring the kids bathing suits. (Maybe an adult slip and slide contest would be fun, so adults bring your suits too....when is the last time you did the slip and slide??)

I do want to stress that everyone is invited. Even those of you I have never meet. Please feel free to come if you are at all interested. Some of you might not know me personally but maybe you have been the support system for one of my sisters or my parents. Don't be shy you are invited. (Yes, you the person reading this that is thinking, "I don't know, I don't even know them," or "I only met them once." Yes you too are invited). We just need to try and get an accurate head count so if you could either reply on this posting or e-mail me directly at kristine821@yahoo.com that would be helpful. See below for the details.

Just so everyone knows, Yes, Ryan will be there. He is flying in especially for the event. Finally I can stop hearing... I can't wait to meet this Ryan guy. If you don't come he might get a complex so load up those kiddies and come out for a fun afternoon.

Kristine's Appreciation Party

When: Sunday, August 10th from 3pm-7pm or whenever.

Food: We are having a barbecue of burgers and dogs (some tofu burgers and dogs as well) with some fun sides and snacks. We will have water, soda, ice tea and lemonade.

What To Bring: kids, bathing suits, any alcoholic beverages you would like to drink.

7 comments:

  1. you know we'll be there so count 2 for us! can't wait to have you home to hang out and relax.
    love, cocomos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine,
    For sure there will be 1 Adult and 2 children, I am not sure about my husband yet...
    Cirocco's from Livonia, a friend of Colette's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A PARTY!!!
    Count us in!!!
    Love Mom and Dad
    p.s. Should we bring a
    Lawn chair??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Thanks Kristine, Tom & Stephanie. Looking forward to seeing you (& your family) & meeting Ryan & Ruffus. We'd love to bring a dish to pass (maybe veggies, fruit or a salad..I'll call you).
    The Boydstons (4)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for the invite! I wouldn't dream of passing up a chance to see you! Count me in along with my 3 little peeps. Jim is golfing that day. Can I get a shot of wheatgrass?
    Missi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, we can't wait. I will be there for sure with Megan, Ryan, and Nick, I'm not sure about Pat's schedule yet but I will let you know ASAP if he can come. I would like to bring something as well, please let me know. Do you need chairs too? By the way, I did rsvp for the reunion!!! Call me when you get in. jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm tempted to fly to Michigan.... wish I could. I miss you.... Have a great trip. big hugs, Leigh

    ReplyDelete