Friday, March 28, 2008

Update On Cancer Gal Pals

I have received an overwhelming personal response to my last posting . So I feel responsible to follow up with more news of the girls. I was supposed to see Andrea this past week but she wasn't really up for company so that has been postponed. I have still not heard from Valerie, but I will try and call her again soon. However, I did get a phone call from Erica last night! We talked for over an hour. I love that girl. Against much criticism she is passing on the chemo regimine and only doing radiation. Her doctors told her she will only have 9 months to live if she goes this route. I say, how many stories have we all heard about doctors telling you how long you have to live and they are completely wrong! She has such a great positive attitude and infectious spirit. I am hoping to see her soon. The crazy part is that the reason she didn't call me back after the second call was that she was in Mexico with her husband! I love that she was somewhere nice and enjoying her life. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend enjoying yours!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Kristine. I hope that you are having a better week and all is well. We have sunshine here for the first time in a long time and I was thinking of you today.....Love Ann

    ReplyDelete