Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hola from Ecuador

Just a quick note to let everyone know I made it safe and sound.  We were about 2 hours late coming in and my poor friend Julie was patiently waiting for me.  I am staying with her tonight in a gorgeous private house.  Tomorrow she is giving me the tour and I will find my own accommodations.  There is a chance that I will be able to come back and rent a room from her friends at some point but they are out of town right now.  


Just wanted to put everyones minds at ease and let you know that I am fine and that the beginning of my Ecuador adventure has officially begun.  Until later,

Kristine

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Surprised to hear from you so soon but equally happy to hear and know all is well. Ready to hear more as you have time !!
    Best wishes !!

    Happy Trails, Bill & Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine,
    Kristine,
    Just wanted to say Hi and tell you, I'm so proud of you and good luck with everything in Ecuador!
    Go get um girl! We'll miss you in Philadelphia! See you in November....

    Love always,

    Kathy and Miss Ruby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine, Break a Leg. Be Safe and I would love to have a drink when you get back to Philly.

    Love,
    Erin
    (Kathy's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your post and to know you were safe and sounds last night. Hope your adventures went well today. Love you....cocomos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristine--
    Your note arrived at the gallery today. With all you had to do, I can't believe you were able to get to that!
    You are seriously amazing. Realized I rushed off the phone the other day, sorry to be so dense!!
    I'll be sending you lots of good juju : )
    Excited for you and this opportunity in Ecuador.

    Rock on!
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of Luck to you with this adventure
    Thinking good Thoughts!

    barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. we miss you already. i hope you can still wear all of your summer dresses. i saw a ton of xmas decorations today and am looking forward to our 3rd annual christmas tree decorating event!!! love, jeanna. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I haven't read your blog in a few days. You continue to amaze me. Thinking of you & wishing you the best.
    JMB

    ReplyDelete